Online Registration is ONLY for BSA units. If you are not a BSA unit and want to make a reservation please call Marcella Saunders at (508) 872-6551 x1002
Due to the brush fire that occurred on the Framingham side of Nobscot Scout Reservation in July 2016, the following facilities are not available for use until further notice: Ellisland Tent Sites, Fire Trail Lean-tos, Cabin 11, Highland Lodge, and the Chippanyonk Amphitheater. Hiking in this area is also restricted. Thank you for your cooperation.
The recent ban on campfires due to drought conditions has been lifted. However, we kindly ask that you limit the size of your fire, burn only in existing fire rings, have plenty of water on hand, have adult supervision at all times, and make sure the fire is completely out before you leave. Thank you for your cooperation.
Weekend bookings are from Friday through Sunday, even if you are not arriving until Saturday.
Weekday bookings are from Sunday through Thursday.
Click on the information button next to the facility name for a picture and brief description.
To make a reservation:
- Follow the directions in the black boxes.
- For weekend rentals, click on Friday and then on Sunday. Then click the Reserve button.
- Your choice will appear in the Reservation column.
- Repeat procedure for multiple bookings, if desired. Then click the Checkout button.
- Fill in all required fields on the next two pages, then click Checkout to proceed to the payment page.
Cancellation Policy - Cancellations received 30+ days from the date of rental will be refunded 100% or transferred to a future date. Cancellations received 29 to 0 days are not refundable or transferable; except when the Knox Trail Council closes facilities for severe weather.